By the way, here is a list:
- Deep Thoughts, Cold Drinks (3,328 words)
- At A Crossroads (2,281 words)
- Maybe More Than Friends (1,322 words)
- I Can't See the Sun (1,151 words)
- The Song of the Sleeping Violet (2,500 words)
- Trail of Ash and Bone (2,510 words)
- A Different Kind of Therapy (1,312 words)
- The Best Seat in the House (1,122 words)
I'm happy with results.
Tomorrow, a new month begins. What sort of challenge will I try in March? Honestly, I'm still on a short story kick. (Remember, I've got monthly collections of Kilgore's Five Stories to fill!) Therefore, my March writing challenge will be to write one short story a week. That's right. One a week. This one might just be more possible right now. I'd love to give it shot and see where I end up at the end of March.
I'll do a post tomorrow to kick it off.