Freelancing is a challenging business but there are rewards for doing it right and doing it because it's something you enjoy doing. I hope you enjoy the following posts. They are selection I found of blogs that I've discovered while doing research for projects or for this blog.
Five Good Posts About Better Freelance Writing
1. How To Write Better - 5 Quick Tips For Clear, Effective Writing - From the blog of the Adventurous Writer, Laurie Pawlik-Kienlen
2. Ten Tips On Writing And Creativity - From the Write Touch 4U blog of freelance writer Lorraine Cote
3. I Just Got A Writing Assignment. Holy Crap! Now What? - From The Renegade Writer Blog (Note: Though I've not ventured into magazine submissions much, it still good information that can be applied to many online publications too.)
4. Is Your Skin Thick Enough For A Freelance Writing Career? - From Getting Paid To Write Online with Sharon Hurley Hall (I've followed this blog on and off for a while. She always has something timely to say about the online writing business or she has great guest writers chime in with something relevant.)
5. Be Smart When Deciding On Full-Time Freelance Writing - From Chris Blogging, the blog of freelance writer Chris Bibey. (This is like a splash of cold water. Great points to help you access your choice to pursue full-time freelancing as a business.)
Just take a look at these posts. You may get some fresh ideas about your own exploits in the world of freelance writing. If you're just getting started, let me know. I hope that I've given you something things to think about. Please contact me or leave comments. Catch you later.
Thanks for the mention; glad you like my blog. :)
No problem, Sharon.
Post a Comment